Non-GMO | Gluten Free | 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Helps form red blood cells
Maintains iron levels and helps prevent iron deficiency
- Supports the formation and proper function of red blood cells
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia
- Helps maintain normal iron transport in the body
- Supports immune function and nutrient metabolism
- Helps support normal early development of the fetal brain and spinal cord
- Assists pregnant women in meeting the recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet
- Helps prevent iron, vitamin C, B6, and B12 deficiencies
IronSense® combines iron bisglycinate with bioactive B vitamins, folate, copper, and vitamin C for optimal absorption and bioavailability. It contains the methylcobalamin form of B12, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) B6, and high-quality Quatrefolic® folate. IronSense is gentle on the stomach and ideal for maintaining healthy iron levels and preventing anemia.
Recommended adult dose:
1 capsule daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Iron deficiency prevention (adults): 2 capsules daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains
|Iron (ferrous bisglycinate)||20 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||500 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (MTHF),
glucosamine salt, Quatrefolic®)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||12.5 mg|
|Copper (gluconate)||450 mcg|
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), microcrystalline cellulose.