Non-GMO | Gluten Free | 90 Capsules | NPN 80004119
Supportive therapy for bladder irritation
• Helps control urinary incontinence
• Helps control an overactive bladder
• Provides supportive therapy for bladder irritation
• Reduces nighttime urinary frequency
BladderSense provides supportive therapy for bladder irritation. This non-GMO, gluten-free formula contains a water-soluble pumpkin seed extract that is easy for the body to absorb. Pumpkin seeds have a long history of therapeutic use for incontinence and are nature’s aid for healthy urinary control in overactive bladders.
Recommended adult dose:
First 2 weeks: 1 capsule 3 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
After the first 2 weeks: 1 capsule 2 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each Capsule Contains
|Water-soluble pumpkin seed extract
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.
1. Yanagisawa, E. and Satoh, I. (2003). Translated from Japanese: Study of effectiveness of mixed processed food containing Cucurbita pepo seed extract and soybean seed extract on stress urinary incontinence in women. Japanese Journal of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Science, 14(3), 313-22. 2. Widy-Tyszkiewicz, E., Matlawska, I. & Bylka, W. (2012). Assessment report on Cucurbita pepo L., semen. European Medicines Agency. EMA/HMPC/136022/2010. 3. Nishimura, M., Ohkawara, T., Sato, H., et al. (2014). Pumpkin seed oil extracted from Curcurbita maxima improves urinary disorder in human overactive bladder. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, 4(1), 72-74. 4. Shim, B., Jeong, H., Lee, S., et al. (2014). A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial of a product containing pumpkin seed extract and soy germ extract to improve overactive bladder-related voiding dysfunction and quality of life. Journal of Functional Foods, 8, 111-117. 5. Hata, K., Tanahashi, S., Wakida, Y., et al. Translated from Japanese: Effects of pumpkin seed extract on urinary bladder function in anesthetized rats. Japanese Journal of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Science, 54(3), 339-45. 6. Ho, M.H., Bhatia, N.N. & Bhasin, S. (2004). Anabolic effects of androgens on muscles of female pelvic floor and lower urinary tract. Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 16(5), 405-9.
Do you have a question? Don’t hesitate to ask.
You May Also Like:
Designed to help with many bothersome menopause symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats and irritability. Take control daily with MenoSense.
Specifically designed to help with weight management, fatigue and thinning hair, ThyroSense will help restore the balance that helps you feel like yourself.