Non-GMO | Gluten Free | 120 Vegetarian Capsules | NPN 80115574
Stops UTI infections before they start
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Targets and naturally flushes E. coli from the bladder
- Prevents bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract wall
- Eliminates urinary pathogens without affecting gut microflora
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
WomenSense D-Mannose uses a formula made with the naturally occurring simple-sugar D-mannose to stop UTI infections before they start. When taken daily, D-mannose helps reduce the risk of recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women. Each daily dose provides 2000 mg of D-mannose to help flush E. coli from the urinary tract without interfering with healthy blood sugar regulation.
Recommended adult dose: 2 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains
Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), stearic acid, silica.
Do you have a question? Don’t hesitate to ask.
1. Ala-Jaakkola, R., Laitila, A., Ouwehand, A.C. et al. (2022). Role of D-mannose in urinary tract infections – a narrative review. Nutr J, 21(18).
2. Kranjčec, B., Papeš, D., Altarac, S. (2014). D-mannose powder for prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections in women: A randomized clinical trial. World J Urol, 32(1), 79-84.
3. Lenger, S.M., Bradley, M.S., Thomas, D.A., et al. (2020). D-mannose vs other agents for recurrent urinary tract infection prevention in adult women: A systematic review and meta-analysis. AJOG, 223(2), 265.e1-13.
4. Marchiori, D., & Zanello, P.P. (2017). Efficacy of N-acetylcysteine, D-mannose and Morinda citrifolia to treat recurrent cystitis in breast cancer survivals. In Vivo, 31(5), 931-6.
5. Rodriguez-Mañas, L. (2020). Urinary tract infections in the elderly: A review of disease characteristics and current treatment options. Drugs Context, 9, 1-8.
6. Scaglione, F., Musazzi, U.M., & Minghetti, P. (2021). Considerations on D-mannose mechanism of action and consequent classification of marketed healthcare products. Front Pharmacol, 12, 636377.
You May Also Like:
Helps you feel like yourself again since it is designed to provide relief for your most bothersome menopause symptoms, including painful periods, hormonal acne and PMS.
Designed to help with many bothersome menopause symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats and irritability. Take control daily with MenoSense.
Specifically designed to help with weight management, fatigue and thinning hair, ThyroSense will help restore the balance that helps you feel like yourself.